The Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Kwahu Municipal/District Assemblies, the Kwahu Traditional Council, the Kwahu Development Association in Collaboration with Ghana National Chamber of Commerce,..
the Made-in-Ghana Secretariat, the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana together with other identifiable stakeholders will organise the maiden 2016 Kwahu Easter Trade Fair and Exhibition to promote businesses country wide and to explore business potentials in the Kwahu Traditional Area.
We have the honour to invite your organisation to participate in the Trade Fair and Exhibition that has been scheduled to take place from Tuesday 22nd March to Tuesday 29thMarch, 2016 at the Obuoba Village, Nkawkaw.
The Kwahu Easter Trade Fair and Exhibition will seek to promote and strengthen business relations with the view of:
- Promoting the use of made-in-Ghana goods
- Creating ready market for participating companies
- Promoting export trade of identifiable products and services produced in the area;
- Discovering the various economic, cultural and tourist potentialities in the Kwahu area;
- Opening up additional business entertainment for revellers during Easter celebrations
Please find below this letter the details of the Exhibition packages.
Indoor Space: Pavilion A. GH 1,000 and Pavilion B. GH 500 per 12 square Meter
Open Space: GH 400 per 12 square Meter
Food Court Area GH100 and GH 5O
We thank you very much for your cooperation and look forward to a mutually beneficial working relationship.